NASA Image of the Day

Sunday, August 18, 2019

Waves

And in the ebb and flow of moments, then and now,
There is kindness, remembered.
The stormed sky bursts lightning white and scorched,
Emitting yester-love, renewed and promising,
And all the rain that follows - the sweat and tears of years, trailing, comet-like -
The sighs of spring.

My love, I can but know of thy breath upon my throat, seeking,
All the sigh of Heaven's Air that blows across my skin in longing,
Feeling its being, moving with its moving, my hands stretching across the sky,
Alive - flexed pulse of digit dial and flourish scroll revealed,
Oh, rumble mumble of my Desire.

Thou art my Seeking.
Pour down upon my breasts thy Light and Dark, thy wet and Fire,
Thy Adoration and thy Completion,
Till I am Moan Made and Thine Only,
Lasting and Last,
Bested and Best,
Circled.

No comments:

Post a Comment